Now on Friday and Saturday evenings during the month of June there is no reason not to stop by for one of Robey's drinks as with a secret password you can get a complimentary Bar Bite of your choice. The bar bite choices include two I particularly enjoyed: Hiramasa Yellowtail Crudo, and Duck Confit and Wagyu Beef Sliders. What is the magic word? Burrata.
The current cocktail list includes:
• Six Shooter - Magellan Gin, Pernod, Lemon Bitters, Meyer Lemon Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Demerara, Sage, Dill ($12)
• Mary Rose - Cranberry/Ginger-Infused Tito’s Vodka, Vanilla Simple Syrup, Lime, Charred Rosemary ($12)
• The Big Red Hat - Don Julio Reposado Tequila, Yellow Chartreuse, Lime, Lemon-Clove Simple Syrup, Lavender, Grapefruit Foam ($16)
• Karai Karai - Yamazaki 12-yr Single Malt Scotch, Poblano/Jalapeño/Bell Pepper Simple Syrup, Lemon, Grapefruit, Chipotle Tabasco ($14)
• Wilbur’s Nemesis - Maker’s Mark Bacon Reduction, Leopold Bros. New York Apple Whiskey, Bulleit Rye, Dolin Rouge, Angostura Bitters, Torched Applewood-Smoked Bacon ($16)
• The Passion – House-made Spiced Rum, Passionfruit Juice, Lime Juice, Vanilla Simple Syrup, Grand Marnier, Prosecco ($15)
• Star of Africa – Star of Africa Tea-infused Tito’s Vodka, Kumquat-Thyme Simple Syrup, Lemon Verbena, Club Soda ($12)
• The Fortune Teller - Right Gin, Strawberry, Sugar Cube, Dolin Blanc, 10-Year Tawny Port/Balsamic/Pomegranate Molasses Reduction, Blue Cheese-Stuffed Olive ($12)
You can't go wrong with the Karai Karai. So sidle up to the bar, get one of Robey's cocktails, say Burratta (and please) and enjoy a Bar Bite on the house. Not a bad way to enjoy a Friday or Saturday evening. Note, this deal is only available in the bar and lounge area.
|The Mary Rose. Photo courtesy of Michael's|